Sri Narasimha Maha-Tail Abhishek
Lord Narasimhadeva is well known for protecting his devotees, therefore he is known as Bhaktavatsala.
May 3rd is Celebrated internationally as the Holy Appearance day of Lord Narasimhadeva, This day is called Narasimha Chaturdasi.
Lord Narasimhadeva has given you an opportunity to serve him on this day at ISKCON, Seshadripuram, Bangalore..
By Offering Oil Abhishek to Lord Narasimha, YOU will receive the following benefits:
- Unlimited Blessings and Protection of Lord Narasimha,
- Oil Abhishek and Maha-Abhishek will be offered on your Behalf to Lord Sri Sri Kurma Prahlad Lakshmi Narasimhadeva.
- Scented Oil Prasad will be sent which can be applied daily to ward off all Inauspiciousness,
- Sacred cloth worn by Lord Sri Sri Kurma Prahlad Lakshmi Narasimhadeva,
- Optionally, Devotees in Bangalore can Personally offer Oil Abhishek and Maha Abhishek at the temple.
- Devotees are kindly requested to to wear Dhoti/Kurta for male devotees and Sarees for female devotees, Devotees are kindly requested to come by 2:30 PM to offer Abhishek
Recommended for you