Pradosh on Monday - Rudra Abhishek Pooja At Kashi + Shani Shingnapur Tailabhishek
Har har Mahadev! Jai Shani Dev!
Prodosh on Monday - 26th May 2014
Shani Jayanti - 28th may 2014
Make the most of this two occasions. Get a chance to seek blessings from both Lord Shiva and Shanidev.
Get the benefits of Rudra Abhishek Pooja at kashi and Oil offering at Shingnapur!
RUDRA ABHISHEK POOJA - FOR NULLIFYING THE NEGATIVES ENERGIES & FULFILLING ALL THE DESIRES
Lord Shiva is 'God of Gods' - Mahadev. He grants boons, bestows grace and awakens wisdom. He is omnipresent. And, he resides in everyone as pure consciousness. Rudra is another name of Lord Shiva.
Chanting Shri Rudram (also known as Rudra Upanishad & Satya Rudrriyam) purifies the entire atmosphere. In Kaivalya upanishad it is said, “Rudra Japam” can wipe out all sins and acts is a ‘Prayaschitham’ for all.
The Sri Rudram identifies 346 desires of human beings to be fulfilled to have a peaceful daily life and invokes Lord Rudra to fulfill all of them.
Rudra Abhishek is a ritual, involving pouring pure water or ghee, milk, sugar, curds or honey on a Shiv Ling while simultaneous chating of vedic mantras and performing a pooja to please Lord Shiva. Rudra Abhishek brings positive energy and removes negative vibes in the performer. And it is believed that when Rudra Abhishek is performed, nature flourishes and becomes happy.
Rudra Abhishek is the most benevolent pooja of Lord Shiva. Pooja means honoring all the elements, born out of fullness.
BENEFITS OF RUDRA ABHISHEK POOJA
- Rudra Abhishek Pooja is believed to be the destroyer of all evil forces and possible dangers related to various aspects of life (Example - for happiness at home, success in career and job, harmony in relationship etc)
- It helps you to get rid of bottlenecks in your professional life
- It helps you to achieve success and growth in professional life.
- This Pooja helps in maintaining matrimonial harmony and sound love relationships.
- This pooja is performed for Graha Shanti (for bringing peace and harmony at home).
- Astrology scriptures have repeatedly prescribed this as a remedy for several planetary Doshas.
- This pooja provides relief in health related diseases and problems.
- It is performed to eliminate financial problems in life.
Rudra Abhishek is done with the Rudraksha beads. It is performed for the fulfillment of our desires and invocation of His (Shiva) divine blessings. Firstly, during this pooja, Laghunyasa, Shivopasana mantra and the 108 names of Lord Shiva are recited. And, then Sri Rudram (chapter 16 & 18 of Yajur Veda) is recited followed by Shiva Linga abhishekam with the 11 ingredients.