Ganesh Yantra (gold-plated)
ll Om Namah Ganesha Vighnesha Girija Nandan Prabhu
Mama Vighna Nihatyashu Sarba Sidhi Pradho Bhaba ll
Ganesh Yantra – For Wisdom and Victory
Ganesh Yantra blessed by Lord Ganesha Himself gives knowledge, wisdom, removes all obstacles and makes the worshipper victorious!
Lord Ganesha is Vighnaharta the Goddess of knowledge, success and victory.
Lord Ganesha is worshiped before all Lords in all divine rituals. It is said that worshipping Ganesh Yantra will bring positive vibrations into your life and living space. The sacred energy of the device will improve your mathematical skills and problem solving techniques.
If you are planning to undertake your own business or if you are stepping into a new phase of life, Ganesha Yantra will be the best solution to curb all the impediments that could block your way to accomplishments.
Ganesh Yantra is effective for enhancement of knowledge, education & creativity for students, businessmen, entrepreneurs, artists and people involved in creative work.
It is said that by worshipping the Ganesh Yantra, your concentration and memory power will increase. Only good thoughts will come to mind.
The Ganesh Yantra consists of a series of geometric patterns. Your eyes and mind must concentrate at the center of the Ganesh Yantra to achieve higher levels of consciousness.
It is best to Keep Yantra after Pran Pratishtha Pooja.
You can get this Pooja done yourself by your family Pandit. Alternatiely, our experienced Pandits can do this Pooja on your belhalf. And, we will then send this charged Rudraksha for you.
Please let us know all your details below -
- Father's name
- Sex - Male/Female
- Date and time of birth
- Place of birth
Benefits of Ganesh Yantra
- Gives you wisdom and knowledge
- Brings success in your business and makes you rich
- Spreads your name and gives you fame
- Removes negative energy from your environment
- Gives you victory in any task undertaken
- Removes all obstacles from your life
Ganesh Yantra Pooja
- Place the Ganesh Yantra on a sacred altar (your pooja mandir)
- Periodically wash the Ganesh Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, wash it with water and wipe it to dry. The Yantra’s color may change over a period of time; however this does not dilute the power of the Yantra
- Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the center of the Yantra.
- Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well
- Chant the Mantra above in front of the Yantra, preferably after showering
Note: We are giving you original Ganesh Yantra (gold-plated) at the best price possible! If you are not satisfied with the Ganesh Yantra you get, you could send it back to us within 45 days of purchase. No questions will be asked. Your shipping cost will also be reimbursed.
Recommended for you