Mahalakshmi Prasad, Kolhapur
Mahalakshmi temple at Kolhapur is one of the famous 51 shakti peethas. It is believed that Lord Vishnu and his consort Mahalakshmi resides in this area. Devotees visit this holy land to pray goddess Ambabai (local name) for a peaceful & healthy life.
You can now offer Prasad at Mahalakshmi Temple and receive it at your home through a simple click on the Book now button given above.
You will receive-
- Ladoo Prasad
- Makkhan Dana
- Mata Laxmi's beautiful photo
- Book of Mata Lakshmi's miracles and slokas
- Powerful sindoor from Ma Lakshmi
Book Now to get Special Prasad with Laxmi-Ganesh gold-plated idol and Ashta Laxmi gold Poster. Free home delivery!
Mahalakshmi idol is made of gemstone and black antique stone. This 3 feet tall idol is considered to be at least 5000 to 6000 years old. A Sri Yantra is found carved on one of the walls in the temple. The statue of the Goddess has four arms which hold matulinga, mace, shield or khetaka, and a bowl.
- Kirnotsav - is celebrated when the sun rays fall directly on the deity's idol at the time of sunset
- Navratra – is celebrated for ten days during the Hindu months of Ashwin.
- Rathotsav - The chariot carrying a silver idol of the Goddess taken out in a procession.
Recommended for you